Thursday, February 05, 2009

I am so tired

I've never been so tired. The cold is on the way out (finally), but I just can't seem to catch up on sleep.



Can't you see I'm pooped? God, I can't wait for the weekend. And yet I know it'll be over almost as soon as it starts. Which makes me even more tired for next week. God, what a vicious cycle.

Oh, and my hair is still falling out. I guess one of these days it'll be about done. Probably around the time I'm done with chemo. Apparently your hair doesn't fall out all at once. Some of it falls out with the first round, then some more with the second round, and so on & so forth. And what's really annoying is that some of it is still growing. So I have a few random long hairs in the midst of all this stubble. I make the mistake this morning of vigorously rubbing my head with the towel after getting out of the shower. Then I went to dry off my arms and ewwww. Stubble! All over my arms! Bleah. I really need to clean-shave my head so I don't have all these short bits all over me. It's kind of gross in the sink, and really gross all over my body after a shower. Yuck! And I think my eyelashes are getting thin. I'm going to have to buy some falsies soon. My eyebrows are tenacious, though! Not that there was ever any doubt. Hooray, brows!

1 comment:

LizTurtle said...

Just to clarify - the stubble on my arms after drying off was stubble that had come out of my head, not stubble on my arms.