Thursday, October 08, 2009

One Foot in Front of the Other

I have to get to bed, so this'll be short. Tomorrow's the big day! I start The Walk. Tomorrow is 20 miles. And it starts eeeeaaaarrrrrllllyyyyy. I have to be up in 6 1/2 hours. Wish me luck! And hey, come out & cheer for us! Here's the information on the walk. Somewhere in the middle there is info on the cheering stations. Or come to the closing ceremonies on Sunday! It's on the Mall, so there should be plenty of room! Do send a text message if you think you'll be there! I'll keep an eye out for ya! And cross your fingers for the weather to clear up . . . it's not looking so great at the moment. Sigh! And I started my period and my back hurts. It's like the Perfect Storm! Ah well. See you guys on the flip side. Ciao!

No comments: