Sunday, June 07, 2009

Gimme a Head with Hair . . . .

Hooray!! My hair has been coming back - it's still pretty soft, like baby's hair, but it seems to be getting a little bit of texture. But even more importantly (and excitingly!) I have eyebrows again! And eyelashes! The eyebrow hairs are pretty soft & thing (again, like baby's hair), but I have discernible marks over my eyes. I'd post a picture, but meh. I still need makeup, of which I have none on at the moment.

Tomorrow I have my port out. If I remember, I'm going to ask them if I can keep it. I have no idea if they'll let me or not . . . . If they give it to me, it'll probably wind up in the trash shortly thereafter. I just want to see what it looks like when it's not under my skin. So one more time under the knife! Sigh. And then Tuesday is my fist appointment with the radiation oncologist. All sorts of fun! After that doctor's appointment, it's back to work for me. It's been so long! Sigh. I guess we all have to go back & earn a living at some point, though, eh?

No comments: